Sections are pre-built rows of elements which users can add to their responsive sites. Sections enable users to build great looking sites quickly by saving time during the design process.
To add sections of widgets:
- Hover between rows, and click the Add Section button. Sections display in the left panel.
- In Section Mode, a gallery of pre-made sections is available in the left panel, grouped into categories (Intro, Features, About, Team, Testimonials, and so on).
- In the left panel, click a section to display it as a new row. You can then browse sections within the same group by using the arrows keys or by selecting a section from a different group.
- To embed the section into the site, click Save. Alternatively, click Save & Add Anotherto continue adding sections to your site.
- The sectionconverts into a row and all elements in the section are editable.
- Sections do not use any custom CSS, and are all build within the editor by designers.
- Sections do not use the text color or text font settings from the global design settings. However, you can always clear the format and apply your design.
- Sections may contain more than one row.
- Sections cannot be used in the header. To switch the full header section, open the header editor. For more information, see Headers.
- Sections are not available for sidebar templates (for example, Portfolio, Milk and Cookies, and so on).