A comprehensive guide to requesting changes to your Paperless hosted transaction page.
What is a Page Change?
A page change is any action that alters the look, feel, or function of your Paperless Processing page. This includes but is not limited to:
- Other graphics
- Embedded videos
- Custom fields
- and donation limits.
Who do I email for a Page Change?
Changes to a page should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I include in my email to email@example.com?
- The name of your organization.
- The link to the page to be changed (it will start with https://secure.paperlesstrans.com/... )
- The copy (text) and or images (png, jpg, or gif) to be added (please attach images, do not include in the body of the email). Please make sure images are the proper size as blowing them up will result in a loss of quality.
- If you desire, you can include a mock-up of what the page should look like once all changes have been made.
- The date you would like those changes completed. Simple text changes will be made same-day (during the business-week), but please allow up to 2 business days for larger changes and redesigns.